What is Medical Negligence?
Collopy & Carlucci | Protecting You From Medical Malpractice
How do You Know if You Have a Case?
Medical negligence or medical malpractice is a complicated issue. How do you know if you have a case? Alice Collopy and Michael Carlucci together represent a total of over sixty years of experience in the field of Medical Malpractice and can provide you with the information you need.
The Medical Malpractice Bar is a relatively small bar as a skilled practitioner must be both a zealous advocate and a person knowledgeable in various areas of medicine. Medical negligence includes the following components:
- A violation of the standard of care
- An injury that was caused by the negligence
- The injury resulted in significant damages
For a medical negligence or medical malpractice action to be sustainable, all three of the above elements must exist.
Talk to the Law Duo who have litigated Medical Malpractice actions in the following areas:
- Wrongful death
- Birth injuries, such as Cerebral Palsy, brain damage and Erb’s Palsy
- Spinal cord injury
- Failure to diagnose infection
- Surgical negligence
- Cardiac conditions
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer